Thursday 7 April 2011

Final Images

Within my images I have used several sizes and fonts, including "New Garden", "Crack Babies", and "Strong Leaf".  Overall I am happy with my images and am quite happy with my chosen fonts, I have focused more on the positioning and the actual words of my typography to make the words almost witty.  If I had more time I would have probably designed a front cover and possibly a back page also.


Below are the 6 inside pages of my Haiku Poems booklet:




The above typography I have designed so the leaf is the main focus, with the font made up of leaves which I really like. The word also goes in between the word between. 





In the above image I have concentrated on the words slipping and sliding.




In the above image I have used a font that looks like it is cracking and brittle with the 'e' breaking off and added extra 'f's' to make the word frost look and sound cold.




The word piles I have designed so that the word looks like an actual pile and has different colours included.  Also the word multicoloured I have made each letter a different colour, which I have taken from the photograph.




In the above image I have focused on the words, wind, tired and go.  I have tried to make the word wind look like it has been blown, I have put tired in a smaller font and extended the word go.




I have tried to make the letters look like they are falling, I have used different colours throughout and made the brown, brown.

All of the things I have done are obvious once you read them and hopefully this will come across to my target audience.



No comments:

Post a Comment