Monday 21 February 2011

Chosen Poems & Images

I have decided to use Autumn poems for my final idea, I have also decided not to take my own photographs as it could be difficult setting some of them up, even though I have decided this I still would like to look at the season Autumn. Having spent a lot of time looking at various poems and various images and matching them up so that they will come across to the audience well, I have finally decided on the following:


Reading outdoors between pages
a dry leaf


Autumn mist
slipping and sliding towards winter


 Dry leaf
now brittle with frost


 Leaves raked in soft piles multicoloured crispy mounds
autumns trampoline


 Gust of wind
tired leaf lets go


 Falling to the ground
I watch a leaf settle down in a bed of brown


Below are a few fonts that I could use in my design work:








No comments:

Post a Comment